Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Finalists

Please vote for one.

  1. Byrds of a Feather Flock Together
  2. Happily Ever After...if we can just get through the day!
  3. We're trying a little harder to do a little better
  4. Time Flies!
  5. Oh Snaps!
  6. Tightly Bad
  7. Seems like an Eternity Already
  8. What's New At the Nest?
  9. Byrd Watching
  10. Tales of the Ultimate Team Mom
  11. The Byrd's and all our Bee's

12 comments:

Jill said...

How about ... The Byrds and all our Bees ;)
I really like #1 and #8

Letti said...

Jill how the heck are you? I miss you! So how are things going? I love your title too this is going to be so hard. Hey can you teach me how to put my own fonts in the title?

Holly said...

Man, I thought and thought, I am so uncreative, I wish I could have come up with something fun for you! :) I really like Byrd Watching, but they are ALL cute!

Unknown said...

I like #2

or you can combine Oh Snaps! Time flies! I really like your blog letti..

Auntie Leisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Auntie Leisa said...

I love Jill's idea, The Byrd's and all our Bee's. I also really like Byrd Watching. They're all very clever. Tough choice.

angela said...

I like #2, #9 and #11.

Sandra said...

I like the title you have RIGHT NOW. But, if you must change it...

I vote for...

A Bunch of Byrds! HA!

Sandra said...

No, just kidding...

I like the Happily Ever After...

Amelia said...

I LOVE "What's new at the nest" and I also really like "Byrd watching". Those are really cute, and I love that they're personal to your family...nobody else's!! LOVE THEM!

Tasha said...

I love to many of them, but I am not very good at making decisions. But, I guess my top ones I like are:

We're trying a little harder to do a little better

Oh Snaps . . . Time flies!

Byrds of a Feather Flock Together

Okay and really I like them all. But, what makes me laugh the most is the ? That is at the top right now! You are great!!

Nana Jill said...

I like all of these, Letti! You could just rotate them - one a month! I was thinking that "A Byrd in the Hand is Worth Two in Your Heart" makes a nice title, but it's a little long.