Tuesday, February 26, 2008

and the winner is....


....well if you want to find out then you have to play. I have been thinking a lot lately about my blog title and I am ready for a new name. A Big Bunch of Byrd's is just too boring for me. My friend Chantri's post got me thinking about changing it and besides I want her to design a header for me so I need a new name. I am going to have a competition and whoever is the winner will get a cool prize in the mail. I will let the contest go until I have a winner. So let your creative juices flow and your imaginations run wild. Good Luck!

24 comments:

Michelle Tolboe said...

Lettilicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Sandra said...

I LOVE you blog title... but if you insist on a change here are my ideas.
Bodacious Byrd Blog
Family, Fun, and Fond Memories 4ever.
Party of Seven
DarColKaiChaGarCoCho
Oh My Heavenly Family
The Byrds... A love story
Forever Family... The Byrds
I'll think of more...

Sandra said...

Seven Byrds perched on a wire.

Sandra said...

Big Byrd, Mama Byrd and 5 little Byrds

Sandra said...

We ARE The Byrds!

A Byrd in the house is worth 7 on the cul de sac!

Byrd Watching

Byrd Enthusiasts

Take us as we are

To know us is to love us

Le Cage au Folles (the caged bird)

Sandra said...

I'll stop now...

I promise...

lynda said...

What's New At the Nest?
A Byrdiful Family
The Byrdie Bunch
A Tweet Little Blog
Final Score: Boys 4 - Girls 3

Sandra said...

lynda...

THOSE WERE AWESOME!!!

Tasha said...

Thoughts from a Byrd


PS and thank you, thank you for my birthday present. I love it! you are such a great friend. I am truly grateful to know you! I am glad we get to blog regularly with each other!

Chantri said...

I'm not sure how I can compete with all that have been given...great job girls! Way to put your thinking caps on. I'll still give it a good brainstorm! :)

Tasha said...

Little thoughts for my day

Tasha said...

Opps

Little Thoughts from My Day

Amelia said...

i love "what's new at the nest"! i agree with chantri...I can't even compete! Good one lynda! Think of one for me!!

heart nan said...

Ever After!!! or
Happily Ever After!!!
Seems like an Eternity Already or
a phrase from your 'anniversary scripture' or
a.k.a. the Weezers or
JoyByrds or
your SS number or
Life's Great! or
B-Team or
Tightly Bad or
Badly Tight or
Snaps or
I'm Serious(last two quoting K.)or
Isn't it Great Being a Mom! or...

heart nan said...

Who knew? or
Time Flies!
the byrds

heart nan said...

Doing Our Best or
Happy Happy Joy Joy or
Getting Along Cheerfully! or
After the manner of Happiness or
We're trying a little harder to do a little better

Amelia said...

that's so funny nan...i just told lynda that i wanted to do mine "happily ever after" and then put something funny underneath...about everyday chaos

heart nan said...

Maybe that should be on our bowler blog since we all like it so much.
H.E.A. is my #1 favorite saying! I hesitated even sharing it with letti but I love her more than a saying so I did.

heart nan said...

Happily Ever After...if we can just get through the day!

Sandra said...

happily ever after...
today.

Sallie said...

Hi Letti. I finally had time to check your blog. It's great. I think it would be to cute to use...

Byrds of a feather flock together.

CaSeY said...

letti bryd and dee and everything in between.....lol i thought it was funny cause everything in between means your kids...hehehe

CaSeY said...

i spelled byrd wrong...sorry!!!

Amelia said...

geez...23 comments...you created quite a stir letti! haha...