Chase's team beat Lake Elsinore 3-0 then lost to Colton 0-4. His team played today without Chase and beat Victorville 3-1. I am so proud of Chase for choosing the right and not playing on Sunday.
Looks like you all had a good time at the tournament too! I love the pictures of Cole. He is a cutie. Go Chase on not playing on Sundays. He really is such a great example to others. . .even to me! Thank you Chase.
4 comments:
man i love those pictures!!! they are really good. wat happened to chase when he feel down?
i meant fell down....not feel down
Looks like you all had a good time at the tournament too! I love the pictures of Cole. He is a cutie. Go Chase on not playing on Sundays. He really is such a great example to others. . .even to me! Thank you Chase.
who was tackling garrett?? is that cody?? i can only see some "different" shoes :)
Post a Comment