Happily Ever After

Wednesday, December 31, 2014




Posted by Letti
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Follow my Pins on:

Follow my Pins on:

{my recipe blog}

{my recipe blog}

Blog Archive

Labels

  • birthday
  • Blog love
  • blog misc
  • boutique
  • Chase
  • Chloe
  • Christmas
  • church
  • Cleaning
  • Cole
  • crafts
  • Darian
  • decorating
  • Family
  • family home evening
  • Friends
  • Garrett
  • Halloween
  • holidays
  • house tour
  • insta-friday
  • kaidee
  • Letti
  • love
  • organization
  • painting
  • Paisley
  • photography
  • pinterest
  • random
  • recipes
  • school days
  • sewing
  • Sydney
  • talks
  • Teacher gifts
  • Texas
  • thoughts
  • thrifting
  • vacations
  • Valentine's
  • works for me

Popular Posts

  • (no title)
  • {more fun and games}
    Uncle Cody always thinks of the funnest games to play. I am not sure what this game is called or if it even has a name. All the kids tied...
  • {need to get this off my chest}
    Today I took Cole to the park and someone asked me how I was feeling. I told her I was fine and then someone overheard her and said are you...
  • {tutorial: how to make beautiful fabric flowers}
    These flowers are amazingly simple to make and you only need a few basic supplies. I love that they look so sweet and every one is just a li...
  • (no title)
  • {halloween costumes}
    This post is either a little bit early or very late you can decide which way to look at it. These costumes belong to my very cute niece and...
  • {40 blows}
    Our friend Dave recently turned 40 so in honor of his big day I made him this.
  • {weekly menu}
    There is one thing I dread everyday. Do you know what it is? What to make for dinner? It seems as if my whole day revolves around this quest...
  • {my first project}
    This past weekend was so fun and I feel like I got so much accomplished. My cousin Jill came down for a visit and we sewed, sewed, and sewed...
  • {fun gift}
    Last night Pictionary was here at my house. The theme for prizes was "mom." You can do just about anything with that theme. So ...

Contact Me

Contact Me

Since 2008

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.