Friday, July 4, 2014

{july 4th}

It never fails that when I bring my camera to any sort of gathering a tell myself to remember to take pictures and I do in the beginning but then I forget.  This happened again on the 4th of July.  We did our annual party at Tad and Amelia's.  Everyone brought their own meat and some side dishes to share.  I made my traditional strawberries, I have been making these every year since Darian and I have been married.
This year Paisley helped me can you tell?
We spent the day swimming, playing soccer, watching soccer, and eating.  It was fun.  It was hot and humid outside but it didn't seem to stop the kids from playing outside.  To cool off they just jumped in the pool.  I didn't buy any fireworks because we were in Roanoke last night watching their firework show.







No comments: