Thursday, December 26, 2013

{Christmas day part 1}

Christmas has come and gone.  Each year it seems to go by faster and faster.  I have mixed emotions about Christmas, its my favorite time of the year, everyone seems to be a little nicer and a little more patient then on the other hand it can be the most stressful time of year.  This was our first Christmas in Texas and in our new home.
Instead of hanging our stockings on the fireplace for Santa we put them on our stairs.  I'm so glad he did this.  It gave the kids a chance to look at their stockings and see what was in them instead of rushing to get to see what Santa brought them.  I really hope Santa continues this tradition.
The kids said Santa did really good this Christmas.  Chloe got a new iphone and a bedspread.
Paisley got a new outfit for her bitty baby, a stroller, and bottles.
Cole got the Disney Infinity game.  I can't wait to play with him.
I didn't get any pictures of Chase and Kaidee, I'm really bad at remembering everyone, in the moment I think I did then when I download the pictures I think of all the pictures I didn't get.
Kaidee got some miss me jeans and a charm bracelet.
Santa didn't come to Chase this year he's 18 now, but he got some black converse, three shirts, and a set of scriptures for his mission.
After seeing what Santa brought we then went in the front room to open the rest of our gifts.
Paisley got clothes, a jacket, slippers, and boots.
Cole is fascinated with raccoon's right now, he got an animal book, clothes, and this stuffed raccoon.
Paisley's favorite TV Show is the Pioneer women.  She loved seeing this gift.  She immediately opened it up and found the recipe for homemade doughnuts and asked if we could make some.  She wants to be just like the pioneer women and cook and live with horses.

Darian, got an iPad mini, shoes, clothes, and a Frisbee golf set.

Darian spoiled me this year.  He got me a red kitchen aid professional mixer, black uggs, glass hot chocolate mugs from Crate and Barrel, and a shark vacuum for our stairs.

This was our Christmas morning, I will post about the rest of our day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

How fun! New traditions (stockings on staircase) and new memories being made in a new home, new state.

We really wanted to get the Disney Infinity for our home, but the Wii only supports one person playing it at a time, not two like all the other gaming systems. Which totally stinks! Love that Paisley loves PW! Happy Cooking!