Last Friday was my niece Paige's Super Sweet 16 Party. I was in charge of taking pictures. Everything turned out so cute. The party was at my sisters house and they rented a blow up jousting arena but I didn't get a picture of that darn it.
The food was yummy they ate nachos, cookies, muddy buddies, and cakes from Nothing Bundt Cakes, so yummy.
Several people worked on this picture wall. Celeste drew everything for us then we used different color electrical tape to create the lines. I loved how it turned out.
We added cute little touches all over the house.
Even the front door was decorated.
It was a packed house! Paige has a lot of great friends.
Bat Cousins.
All the boys sowing their muscles.
Batmans friends.
The proud parents.
Paisley showed up at the end and she had to have a picture with her best friend. Happy Birthday Paige!
No comments:
Post a Comment