Well I can now say that we are officially in potty training mode here at our house. We started trying to potty train her at 18 months because she was waking up with a dry diaper but she wasn't ready. We have tried a few more times since but still no success. I bought her some cute new undies hoping that would help and it did. She is now telling me she has to go potty and she does it all by herself! I am still nervous to take her out of the house without a diaper but hopefully that will happen soon.
So here is a picture of her in her new underdids. Isn't that the cutest bootie ever!

5 comments:
Yay for potty training!!
Awesome! Meg is showing interest too, but I'm too chicken to dive in yet. I'm thinking I need to get through the holidays first!
She is such a cutie! :)
Yay for Paisley!! It is a cute bootie. :)
So cute! I still need to do this with Ady. She is ready and I am not. After the holidays!
Post a Comment