Monday, October 17, 2011

{the hoe down}

My life is a little less crazy now that the hoe down is over.  The kids school puts on a dance ever fall and this year I was one of the one's in charge.  This is my first time ever doing something like this and it was a lot of work.  (notice the lack of blogging)  I am so grateful to all of my friends that helped make it a success.
Here is a picture of Cyndi and I with our PTA president in the middle.
This year we had a photo booth with all kids of props.  Everyone loved this.
The pumpkin contest only had three pumpkins and they all won a prize.
Our ticket takers.
We served hot dogs, and chili cheese nachos.  Thank you to all of those that helped.
Here are my friend Tasha'a little cowboys.  Aren't they cute?
I am sad that I didn't get very many pictures of my family.  They were all dressed in cowboy attire except for Chase, and Garrett was with his mom.
Here is my friend Jimbo and his son.

It was such a fun night I hope that we can do this again next year.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

You did such an amazing job Letti! It was such a great night. I loved all of it.

Michelle said...

Super cute Letti. I wish we could have been there to enjoy that. We miss you guys. We'll be visiting in Feb. so we are dang excited to see all of you guys!!

Krysta said...

Wow! So much work. You did a great job and you look so cute!