Well it finally happened. Our little town has a brand new grocery store and its not just any grocery store its the 75 anniversary edition. Which means its a green store. Darian, Cole, Paisley and I went to the Grand Opening with just about the entire city. There was our local high school band which played songs then led us in the Star Spangled Banner.
This has been a long time coming. We now have a full service bakery and deli, fresh seafood, soup bar, salad bar, and a full service Chase Bank.
Here is Cole in front of Stater Bros.
I love the new produce department it has fruit that I have never even heard of.
Stater Bros. always has this old truck at all of there events. Cole was not very happy when I made him stand in front for a picture.
The crowds were crazy but it was worth it just to say that we were there the day it opened.




1 comment:
It was a nice grand opening and I love how beautiful it is inside. Love all the pictures of Cole.
Post a Comment