We started our day bright and early at the park for Justin Ward's annual pancake breakfast. I have been to these before but they are usually at the church. I think I like the park idea better.

The kids loved playing on the playground. I loved it too. I was able to eat my breakfast in peace.

Elliot sat on my lap most of the time. She shared pancakes with me. This pancake breakfast didn't disappoint either. We had pancakes, bacon, sausage, orange juice, and milk. I hope our ward will start this tradition.

One thing I love about Texas is the old town feel. Do you remember this fun merry go round when we were kids? I sure do it was one of my favorites. I remember laying down with my eyes closed hanging on for dear life and pretending I was somewhere else. The hardest part was finding someone strong enough to spin us fast. These things are hard to find nowadays but here is Texas I have seen a few. I love that they have kept it!

Here are all of the kids dressed in their 4th of July best.
5 comments:
I LOVE merry-go-rounds! How fun!
I love your hair. :)
These are such great pictures-LOVE the first one-how sweet!!!!
That last photo of all the kids is so adorable! Wall worthy I say! :) So glad you're having a blast out there!
Umm, I LOVE pancakes!! also Elliots eyes are SO pretty! Love you!
I grew up with a ward pancake breakfast every year. I have missed it in our ward. That is why we started doing our own little one as a family. I would love if our ward started one too. I think doing it at the park is such a great idea!!! It is closer to us too!!
Post a Comment