I will be watching these two tie the knot. I still remember watching Princess Diana's wedding. That beautiful train is still stuck in my head. Will you be watching it?
My parents were already planning a trip to England and then the wedding date was announced so they extended their trip by a couple days. They will be right in the middle of all the excitement! I don't have cable, but maybe I can watch it online? How fun!
3 comments:
How did I miss that it is this Friday? I am going to hope to see lots of fun pictures over the internet :)
I will be watching it unless something comes up, which is very possible!!
My parents were already planning a trip to England and then the wedding date was announced so they extended their trip by a couple days. They will be right in the middle of all the excitement! I don't have cable, but maybe I can watch it online? How fun!
Post a Comment