
They had these miniature trains sets there. I could just watch those tiny villages all day.

They had a few different train engines that you could go inside to look at.

Chase is sitting in the Engineer's seat. This is where Darian sits when he drives the train.

Here is a better picture. The first time I saw the cab I didn't expect it to look like this. Its actually pretty clean. Everything is computerized these days.

Here is a shot of the train yard. This is only a portion of it. I am not sure exactly how many tracks there are.

Kaidee sitting in the Conductor's seat peeking out the window.

Here is the main attraction. The steam engine. This engine sat in front of the train depot for years. They just recently refurbished it. When they started it up I wasn't expecting it to be so loud.

Usually when we see trains they are far away. When you are this close they are so big. If anyone would like to come next year. Let me know.
4 comments:
You would think with all the boys in our family that I would have been on at train before, but I haven't :( So I want to come next year!!
Ps. What is Chase wearing!? haha
That is so cool. We would love to come next year. I love that you got to go in the engine. What a fun family thing to do together.
I wan to go next year! Vance and Jane both have loved trains since they were born! Vance got to go to a train yard but it wasn't as cool as that.
So fun!
p.s. I thought the exact same thing when I saw that picture of Chase... What is he wearing?! :)
Post a Comment