Thursday, February 3, 2011

{tournament of champions}




This past weekend Chloe's all star team participated in the Tournament of Champions in Palm Desert. The Tournament of Champions or toc is held for all of the teams that came in first in their brackets. This way there is one champion and not several. We tied our first game 0-0 against Rialto. Our second game we played Palm Desert and beat them 2-0.

On Sunday her team beat Murrieta 1-0 which put them in a tie with Rialto. (only the top team in each bracket moves on to play in the final game) SO we had to have a shoot out with Rialto and we won 2-0. This put us in the final game against the High Desert.

Chloe's team ended up losing 3-4. The girls worked so hard and even though they lost we are so pround of them. That night Chloe's coach brought over her medals and pins(Chloe doesn't play on Sunday)because she wasn't there to receive them. Way to go GT!

2 comments:

Sydney said...

Way to go Chloe!! I am so proud of you for being an example to your friends and teammates, even though i know it is hard!!
Love and Miss you!!

<3 Sydney

Tasha said...

Dear Chloe,
Way to go Chloe...and your team! That is very exciting you all did so good. Chloe, I want you to know you are such a good example to me. My boys really look up to you and I am glad they have such a good example in their lives. Way to stay strong and not play on Sundays even when it is really hard. I know Heavenly Father is proud of you too. I love you.
Love,
Sister Donovan