Tuesday, August 10, 2010

{works for me: packing and school outfits}

Last week Darian and I went to Utah with the two younger kids to attend my cousin's wedding. The older kids had already started school and I didn't want them to miss three days so I left them with some of our friends. Whenever I have to leave my kids I try to make things as easy on them as I can. So when it comes to packing this is what I do.





I learned about this from my mom. She did this when we went on trips and also when she went to someone's house with a new baby. It was one more thing that the new mother didn't have to worry about when getting her kids ready for the day.
In our house we try to do this for school. I have noticed that it makes our mornings so much easier. On Sunday night the girls and I get their clothes ready for the upcoming school week. We put everything including underwear and socks in the roll.

8 comments:

Evaly said...

What a good idea! Super easy and would totally help at my house. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

That is the best way to get clothes ready!! Thanks for sharing. :)

Darcy said...

That's a great idea, rolling them up, etc. I lay out the girls clothes for the next school day the night before. But I do like your idea!!

Tasha said...

What a smart idea!! You seriously have so many good ideas.

Krysta said...

That is such a great idea!

We went to the beach yesterday and I remembered to bring Baby Powder with me. That is the best trick ever! Thank you so much for sharing the things you learn. :)

Beki said...

I love that idea. I am totally going to try it when Cael goes back to school next week.

Kara Simmons. said...

Such a good organization tip. I need to remember this!

Anonymous said...

love to see her model those sexy panties