This is Sydney.
My youngest sister.
Lives in Utah.
Just finished Cosmetology School.
Looking for a job.
Looking for a husband.
I love her to death.
Tomorrow is a big day for her.
She is taking the written test to get her license.
Good luck Syd!


My youngest sister.
Lives in Utah.
Just finished Cosmetology School.
Looking for a job.
Looking for a husband.
I love her to death.
Tomorrow is a big day for her.
She is taking the written test to get her license.
Good luck Syd!





5 comments:
Thanks so much letti, i love it!!
I am so so nervous for the test tomorrow i hope i pass!! if not i'm going to freak out!! hehe :)
Good Luck Sydney!!
Two big fat brain kisses!
heart mom
Thanks mom i needed those!!
How old is Sydney? I have a REALLY cute (single)brother who live in Utah.
Post a Comment