How fun!!! Enjoy!!
What fun surprises!! This must be making the countdown to texas that much easier :) Who got to bring them?
Yay....have a blast and soak them up!!
That is so great that the family is coming to you to meet your newest angel...she is changing almost daily :) I'm sure you are enjoying every moment.
Letti, that is so awesome for your family to come by and visit often. I wish I could be surprised by my siblings! On a side note, I think I have bought those same suckers on your header and the kids loved them.
How sweet. I love surprises too. Family or friends coming by is the best kind.
Hi Letti,Degan looks just like Bobby - WOW! Paisley is getting SO big...love her plump pout ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How fun!!! Enjoy!!
What fun surprises!! This must be making the countdown to texas that much easier :) Who got to bring them?
Yay....have a blast and soak them up!!
That is so great that the family is coming to you to meet your newest angel...she is changing almost daily :) I'm sure you are enjoying every moment.
Letti, that is so awesome for your family to come by and visit often. I wish I could be surprised by my siblings! On a side note, I think I have bought those same suckers on your header and the kids loved them.
How sweet. I love surprises too. Family or friends coming by is the best kind.
Hi Letti,
Degan looks just like Bobby - WOW! Paisley is getting SO big...love her plump pout ;)
Post a Comment