That is so dang cute!!! I only have 1 thumb sucker. I had a finger sucker, but she turned into a blanket sucker.
So cute! I can't wait to see her. And all the rest of you too.
That is too cute. Look at her hold her head up so good too! I love how she just put it right back in after you took it out too. She is such a cutie!
I love it!!! I bet she is one happy baby with that thumb!
O, my heck that is do dang cute. I love it!!
Man, she is goin to town on that thumb! too cute.
Yay for blanket suckers!! Cute cute cute...can't wait to see her!
OMG, she is so cute. Stop starving her and she won't need to suck on her thumb! LOL!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is so dang cute!!! I only have 1 thumb sucker. I had a finger sucker, but she turned into a blanket sucker.
So cute! I can't wait to see her. And all the rest of you too.
That is too cute. Look at her hold her head up so good too! I love how she just put it right back in after you took it out too. She is such a cutie!
I love it!!! I bet she is one happy baby with that thumb!
O, my heck that is do dang cute. I love it!!
Man, she is goin to town on that thumb! too cute.
Yay for blanket suckers!! Cute cute cute...can't wait to see her!
OMG, she is so cute. Stop starving her and she won't need to suck on her thumb! LOL!
Post a Comment