This year for Christmas I made Grandma's famous cookies for the girls teachers and classmates. They were a hit as usual and so many people asked for the recipe. I thought that I would share it with you. My Grandma has been making these cookies for many years now and you never get tired of them. Their are only three ingredients, Peanut Butter, Ritz Crackers, and White dipping Chocolate. You can also use Milk or Dark Chocolate if you would like. First you take the peanut butter and spread it onto the Ritz cracker then add a second cracker to make a sandwich. Then in a double broiler melt your chocolate. We use chocolate discs that we buy at Laymon's Candy store. These seem to work the best. Then once the chocolate is melted you dip the cracker and peanut butter sandwich in making sure that it is completely covered in chocolate. Tap off the excess then lay on waxed paper until hard. If you want to use sprinkles this has to be done right after you lay it on the wax paper so the sprinkles will stick. We usually don;t use sprinkles though.

The finished product.

The chocolate in a double broiler.

I made this Snowman cheeseball for New Years Eve. I found the recipe
here. This recipe was so easy and I just couldn't get over how cute it was. Everyone loved the dip and it was all gone before the night was over.
5 comments:
Those cookies sound ingenious!
The cheese snow man is so cute. I think I may have had one of those cookies once. Maybe at your brothers?!
Girl that snowman is way to cute. You crack me up by the way you are so good and commenting but i was not even done posting and you already commented. I love that. You rock I can not wait to see you. Kiss all your beautiful kids for me. What did your mom do to Bryan by the way???
I love the snowman!!! Thank you so much for sharing!
Yummy- I'll have to try those!
Post a Comment