We got to toast early because we were leaving and Cole loved it. He even had seconds of Sparkling Apple Cider and yes that is a real glass goblet. Wednesday, December 31, 2008
{new year's eve 2008}
New Years Eve we went to my Aunt Lana's house to spend the evening with family. I enjoy going their because I don't have to entertain my kids my cousins do that for me...lol My Aunt always makes a delicious dinner and lots of yummy snacks. This year we didn't stay very long and we actually left before 11:00pm. The kids were not very happy but i was just too tired. When we got home the kids were all asleep before midnight....lol I guess they were tired too.
We got to toast early because we were leaving and Cole loved it. He even had seconds of Sparkling Apple Cider and yes that is a real glass goblet.
We got to toast early because we were leaving and Cole loved it. He even had seconds of Sparkling Apple Cider and yes that is a real glass goblet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The girls look so cute. I have a little one with some tude, too.
Seriously could your kids be any cuter???
Post a Comment