Friday, January 9, 2009

{Disneyland is more affordable}




Hey Southern California residents! Spread out the cost of your Disneyland® Resort Annual Passports over 12 months — interest free!
Disneyland is making going to the happiest place on earth much easier. They are now offering payment plans for their Annual Passes. Check out the prices here.


3 comments:

Tasha said...

Awesome!! I Love how you can even instead of renewing your pass for a whole year you can do it month to month. I will remember this next year if we decide to renew passes. :) I have been thinking for a long time Disneyland should do something like this. Do you still have passes? We should go some time together once I have this baby and am back up for such things!

Michelle said...

Man,I wish I would have know this on Tuesday!! :)

Anonymous said...

How nice! That does come in handy if you don't have the cash for it upfront. Still it's totally worth the money no matter what. I love Disneyland!!!