Blog List (new)
Have you seen the new thing on blogger? If you go to customize, then , add a new element it right there on the top left Blog List is what it's called. You can now see what time your friends have last posted so no more clicking on every post. It even allows blog stalkers like me to see it on others blogs. I will put a few on the left hand side of my blog so you can see what I'm talking about.
3 comments:
I did notice it, but haven't remembered to add it. I'll do it now!
Thanks!
How do you find all these things? You are so good at it. My sister has a gmail account and since gmail is google you can easily have it set up that everytime anyone on her blog friends or family post a new blog it is emailed to her. Isn't that great! I am tempted to set up a gmail account just for that.
great now you just gave me something to do... hahaha! I hope it doesn't take as long as the blog banners:)
Thanks girl!!!
Post a Comment