Saturday, May 24, 2008

{things I will get done today}

If I say I will get them done that that means I have no choice but to do them....lol Well thats what I tell myself at least.
  • laundry
  • plan singing time
  • clean the house
  • plan dinner for today, tomorrow, and monday
  • clean my room
  • get clothes ready and laid out for church
  • clean kitchen, sweep, mop
  • vacuum all rooms with carpet
  • clean bathrooms
  • relax!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

You forgot the part where you come to my house next and do the same!! :)

lynda said...

i don't see any relaxing hapening any time soon with that list! Come on Letti, it's Saturday... chill! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, busy mom today. Not to worry, Letti's house never gets that dirty. She'll have plenty of time to relax.

Chantri said...

Skip down your list to the very end one and take a long time doing it! Monday will be coming real soon and you can jump back on the wagon! Enjoy your Saturday! How's Cole?

apee said...

Maybe you need to start allocating chores! ha ha. I always joke that I can't wait until my kids are old enough to do my chores. Yeah right!

apee said...

Oh hey love the new pic. At least I can agree with the Lakers part and I do like UCLA!

Teagan said...

oh my... if you got all of that done... in one day... YOU ARE SUPER MOMMY!!! I think next you should come over to my house and do that same list:) sounds good to me!!