
Chloe and Kaidee's new bed. We have been looking for a trundle bed for them for a long time and I was never able to find one that I liked. The only ones that I liked were from Pottery Barn and I just couldn't justify spending that much money on a bed that doesn't include mattresses. So the other day we were at Costco and they had this trundle bed. I think that it is supposed to be for a boy but when you put a pink bedspread on it who can tell the difference? And the best thing of all was that we got the bed and two brand new mattresses all from Costco for under $800.00. The pottery bed was $1799.00. I love Costco.
7 comments:
and it so looks like it came from Pottery Barn! Sweet deal. Great find. I am loving it and the bedding as well. Super darling. Happy girls I'm sure!
Costco is the best! I want the Pirates of the Caribbean bed. The bed looks great, high ebd. I like the pink with the dark wood.
Cute. I LOVe that bed... we are trying to decide if we should get Brooklyn a toddler bed or just skip it and get one like this! I think a trundle would be perfect... incase she were to roll off. :) Too bad we don't have a costco!Ugh.
Holly my girls had toddler beds too but they were not in them for very long at all. I would say just skip it and get a trundle bed that way it can grow with her. If I had to do it all over again I would not get them toddler beds.
That is SOOO Darling! I love the idea of a trundle bed for your girls to share. I am going to remember that someday for my own kids. It makes the room seem larger I would think. I LOVE the bed. LOVE IT! I love dark wood like that and love the pink bedspread on top. Yeah for Costco!
Really nice Letty! You always find good deals.
Oh by the way... Don't buy a new dresser, Home Depot has this stain that can go over your existing finish, and it comes in many different colors. It's the same stain I used on Kodi's bed.
"Tiff"
Post a Comment