
Tonight Chase had one of those games that I wish I had on video. Chase's team has not won any of their games this season but they have had some very close calls. Tonight they played the Bucks who have only won one game this season. Chase team led the entire game but never by more than 7 points. It would get down to 2 so it was a pretty exciting game. In the second quarter with 10 seconds left the Bucks shoot a three and make it. We are now ahead by 4. Chase brings the ball down court and sees that time is running out so just as he passes half court he shoots the buzzer goes off then SWISH. He makes it. The crowd went crazy. It was so cool to see my son do something like that. His coach ran over and picked him up Chase was so happy. Well the game continued to be close and they had someone guarding Chase for the rest of the game. Chase's team ended up beating the Bucks by 3 points. Chase's shot won the game for them. I am so proud of him. Great game Chase.
6 comments:
I need to get a camera, because I seem to say that more and more.
Sounds like a fun game.
YEAH!!! Way to go Chase. Congratulations. I love getting to watch games like that. Well, at least in the end when you win too. So fun!
Chase is the cutest thing ever you know I would totally go for him if I were his age.
On a random note...I never got my cookbook I paid for. I spaced coming over and getting it. If there are any left I'd love to come pick one up!
Michelle I still have them. I will bring them to church on Sunday.
GO CHASE!!! I'm going right now to tell Tad..he'll be excited!!
Go Chase! Your Fav. Aunt really would love a phone call to hear the play by play! "Tiff"
Post a Comment