Hey Letti!
You're going to love this one! It's SO good and totally easy! It's Chicken Pot Pie..which is funny because you know I don't really like that meal. But this one is GOOD!
Chicken Pot Pie
Rolled Pie Crust (Refri. section of the store, comes in a package of 2, Pillsbury)
Can of Cream of Celery
Can of Cream of Chicken
Bag of Mixed frozen vegetables (I got the corn, peas, carrots and green beans mix)
3 Frozen chicken breasts
Put cream of celery and of chicken into crock pot with chicken. Leave for around 4 hours or until chicken is shredded.
Preheat oven to 350.
Roll out the bottom pie crust into a pie pan and bake for about 10 minutes. Take out and set aside.
Mix chicken/cream blend and the veggie mix in a large bowl. Throw this into the pie pan and then roll out the top of the pie. Follow the directions on the pie crusts (I think it says to make sure you cut some slits on the top of the pie).
I brushed the top with some butter, but it's up to you.
Bake for about 30 minutes.
YUM!! We had Tony and Kelli come over for dinner and they loved it as did your brother! Let me know if you try it! :)
2 comments:
This sounds yummy and easy. I will definitely try it. Thanks Iya
Yum, that sounds good. I think I will be trying that one!!
Post a Comment