Monday, January 21, 2008

My Top 25

Here are the top 25 songs on my ipod. What are yours? I tag everyone who reads this.

1. From Here to Eternity Michael Peterson
2. Come Clean (.) Hilary Duff
3. It's the Hard-Knock Life Aileen Quinn
4. Don't Matter Akon
5. Once In a While Billy Dean
6. There's Hope India.Arie
7. Clumsy Fergie
8. Ticks Brad Paisley
9. Once In a While Billy Dean
10. Ever Ever After Carrie Underwood
11. Online Brad Paisley
12. Look At You Girl Chris Ledoux
13. Fergalicious Fergie
14. Celebrity Brad Paisley
15. I Cross My Heart George Strait
16. Who Needs Pictures Brad Paisley
17. Letter to Me Brad Paisley
18. Before He Cheats Carrie Underwood
19. Feel Good Inc. Gorillaz
20. Mary Jane Shoes Fergie
21. Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal) Fergie
22. Sandy John Travolta
23. How 'Bout Them Cowgirls George Strait
24. The Sweet Escape Gwen Stefani
25. Rich Girl Gwen Stefani & Eve

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm taking a stab in the dark here and guessing you are a HUGE Brad Paisley fan!!! He is great.

Bill sometimes sings "Sandy" to me. I will post my favs soon. I just have to find that Ipod, which is one of my very favorite things.

Sandra said...

Oh!!! Just wanted to let you know I set up another blog... look on my profile to check it out. Eventually I will have recipes like my mom's on there. But for now... just tips on how to bring a little bit of the European lifestyle into our homes. Enjoy!

Holly said...

Fun idea!! You always have cute ideas. I never know which blog to comment on! You have so many cute ones! Hope you have a great week!

Tasha said...

I would have to say I LOVE Music, but don't know the names and who writes most of what I like. Weird I know, but it is true. So, I don't know that I can do this tag . . . but loved reading yours!!!