Today is crazy I have a baby shower here tonight, I am picking my mom up from the airport and my friend Michelle who I haven't seen in a while is coming by at 11. I will try to post this afternoon before things get real crazy.
GOOD LUCK!! I am excited to come to the babyshower tonight! I wanted to let you know I changed the address to my Creation Corner blog. I am doing it a little different. It is now: www.creationcorner.blogspot.com
3 comments:
GOOD LUCK!! I am excited to come to the babyshower tonight! I wanted to let you know I changed the address to my Creation Corner blog. I am doing it a little different. It is now: www.creationcorner.blogspot.com
Let me know if I can do something for you!
Sounds like a fun day, even though its busy! Have a great time!
I had a great time today! Let's not wait so long until the next.
Post a Comment